By visiting this website, you consent to collecting and using your Personal Data as described here. If you disagree with the terms set out herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process Personal Data collected on this website or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary. However, if you do not grant the requested permission to the processing of your Personal Data, the use of this website may not be possible.
- Explain the way we use information that you share with us.
- Ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission and what we do and do not do with it.
2. Scope of this Policy
3. Data Collected
We may collect the following data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job title;
- Company name;
- Contact information such as email addresses, mailing addresses, billing information, and telephone numbers;
- Vat registered number;
- Company website;
- Images for our services;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- Financial information such as credit and debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected); and
4. How we use the data collected
Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect the information, we may use the information we collect, including your personal information:
- To provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Services and products and advertising (including third-party products and services) made available on or outside the Site.
- Internal record keeping;
- To meet contractual obligations;
- To ensure technical functionality of the Site, develop new services, and analyze your use of the Service, including your interaction with the Site;
- To communicate with you for Site-related or research purposes, including via emails, telephone, or mail, you agree to receive. At any time, you may opt-out by emailing us;
- To communicate with you directly or through one of our partners for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us. You may opt-out by emailing us;
- To process your payment or prevent or detect fraud;
- If you choose to join our mailing list, your email address will be stored in Mail Chimp. Mail Chimp is a third-party data processor.
- Our Site uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site, and the pages they visited. We use this information to understand better how visitors find Cut Out Way and how they interact with our Site. We can use this to make adjustments to our website to deliver a better user experience. This data is retained for 26 months.
5. Privacy Law & Our Legal Obligations
Relevant In line with Cut Out Way internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following policies:
We will reveal a user’s personal information without his/her prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required. To establish the identity of, to contact, or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to Cut Out Way Ltd. or to others who could be harmed by the user’s activities or of persons who could violate upon these rights and property. We are permitted to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required.
If you are unsure about our compliance in your country, please get in touch with us. Contact details can be provided by force.
6. Third-party websites and services
7. Links to other websites
8. Changes in business ownership and control
Cut Out Way Ltd. may expand or reduce our business. This may involve the sale and transfer of control of all or part of Cut Out Way Ltd.
Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, will be transferred along with that part, and the new owner or newly controlling party will.
In the above instances, we will take steps to ensure your privacy is protected.
9. Controlling use of your data
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data. This may include the following:
- use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing data with third parties.
You also have the right to access the data that has been collected and maintained by us.
If you wish to access or restrict the use of your data, don’t hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Cut Out Way is not directed to children under the age of 13. (In some countries, stricter age limits may apply. See our Terms and Conditions.) We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”).
If you are under the age limit, do not use the Service and provide any personal information if you are a child’s parent under the age limit and become aware that your child has provided personal Information to Cut Out Way.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, and you may request the exercise of your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, and objection rights.
13. Contact Information
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com